Many times, your smile is the first thing people notice about you. Whether personally or professionally, a great smile improves your self-confidence and creates an image of youth, health, and vitality.
The Innisfail Family Dental team believes in the importance of creating beautiful smiles and great first impressions for each of our patients.
We strive to strike a balance between aesthetics, function, and longevity in every aspect of our practice, from traditionally cosmetic dentistry procedures to general dentistry procedures, such as tooth repair and replacement.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions regarding our cosmetic dentistry procedures.
We offer only the best in modern dental techniques, including:
- Smile Makeovers – Comprehensive smile makeover plans designed to address all of your dental issues
- Tooth Whitening – Safe and effective professional whitening techniques
- Dental Implants – Complete tooth replacement with dental implant procedures
- Crowns & Bridges – Sturdy, natural tooth crown replacements
- Porcelain Veneers – Versatile porcelain veneers to strengthen and beautify your smile
- Dental Bonding – Quick, effective, and natural looking repairs with dental bonding
- Replacing Fillings – Replace damaged and unsightly fillings with natural looking tooth-colored fillings
The Elements of Your Smile Makeover
A smile makeover is a comprehensive, custom plan that we create just for you, to resolve your specific dental problems.
From simple tooth whitening to full tooth replacement, a complete smile makeover plan will address all of the aesthetic problems you have with your smile.
Each smile makeover is designed individually to address your specific needs and goals. Depending on your specific circumstances, your smile makeover may consist of any combination of the above and other dental procedures.
How a Smile Makeover Benefits You
When we design a smile makeover for you, we address all of your issues as a single, comprehensive plan. This often allows us to combine procedures and to resolve multiple issues, saving you time and money, and giving you the smile you've always dreamed of in a fraction of the time it might take if you were to address these problems individually.
For example, if you have cracking or chipping, and your teeth are slightly crooked, we may be able to resolve both issues at once using a single porcelain veneer procedure, rather than addressing the problems individually with two different procedures.
Call or email our clinic in Innisfail, Alberta Canada today to schedule your personal consultation with us. We'll answer any questions you have about this and our other dental options.